(truck beeps) (water rushes) (hair dryer hums) (car door squeaks) (car door thumps) (ominous music) – Hey, hey, excuse me,
spare a, come on, man. (clears throat) How ’bout you?
– You’ve lost your mind. – Come on, man, yo, how ’bout you, buddy? – Get a job.
– Hey, hey, hey, hey. This the day you’re gonna give? What about it, buddy, come on. – Get a job. – Man, I got a job.
(elevator dings) (man coughs)
(smooth jazz music) (people grunt)
(smooth jazz music) (elevator dings) – Room for one more?
– No. – [Woman] Great, thanks. (smooth jazz music) Hi, Elliot, how are you?
– She’s lost her mind. – Terrible. I feel like an animal, a dumb animal. Like a pig in a pin. Other pigs are much smarter than me. Every day, I mindlessly make this journey through my rat maze hoping
to find a little piece of consolation, just a
morsel of consolation. But I find nothing. And I go home, alone,
again with this black hole where my heart used to be. And the next day, I get
up and I do it again. I know there’s something
really wrong with me. I can’t think, and I feel
like there’s a metal band around my head!
(smooth jazz music) Did I say that out aloud?
– No. – No.
– Yeah, you did. It’s okay.
(smooth jazz music) – No, I was just joking. (smooth jazz music) (people laugh)
(smooth jazz music) (elevator dings) (phone rings) (gears click)
(phone rings) – Hey!
(desk rattles) (desk drawer rattles)
What are you working on? – The account (clears
throat), the account. Account.
– The account account? – Yeah, the John Count account. – [Woman] Oh, I don’t know it. – You remind me of someone. – [Woman] (laughs) Is that a good thing? (phones ring) Do you know of a good place for lunch? – Hm? – Lunch. (phones ring) – Yeah, there’s a sandwich
shop around the corner. – [Woman] Oh. – Good sandwiches, but they
make my stomach feel bad. – [Woman] Oh, that sucks. Why don’t you try something new? Something different? – Because I know this place, they know me. Other places don’t know me, they might not know what I like,
other places might not like to make what I like how I like it. I mean, they might not meet food safety regulation standards. Other places might give me a belly ache. I could get food poisoning. I could choke on a foreign object and die. (printer beeps) I mean, it’s ’cause, I was just joking. (woman laughs) – You’re funny. (phones ring) – Let me know how it goes.
(phones ring) – Okay.
(ominous music) (lighter clicks)
(ominous music) (fire roars)
(phones ring) (cart rattles) – Aye. ‘Bout time you gave.
(cart rattles) You need to give me something. – I don’t wanna give you anything. How about you give me something? – I’m gonna give you something. – Yeah, yeah, what are you gonna give me? – How ’bout this? – What? – I’ll give you $20 to
take my cart for a spin. – You want me to take
your cart for a spin? – Yeah, you take my cart for a walk. – You wanna pay me $20 to take your cart for a spin?
– What, are you gonna stand there and copy everything I say? I haven’t got all night. (ominous music)
(muffled screams) (Elliot grunts)
You want me to take that? (Elliot grunts)
(Elliot winces) Is there something else you wanna give me? (ominous music) And that. So I owe you $20, there’s a $40 disposal fee, so you owe me $20. (ominous music) Let it go. I mean, it’s time to let go. (soft, bright music) (cart rattles)
– Thank you. – Just doing my job.
(soft, bright music) – Hey, Elliot. You’re here late. – Do I know you?
(woman laughs) – You’re weird.
– Yeah, I know. You’re beautiful. – Is that another one of your jokes? – No. Do we work together? – Mhm. – Have you had dinner, I mean,
would you like to have dinner with me? – Yes. (woman laughs)
(soft, bright music) (upbeat music) ♪ As I stare into space ♪ (ominous music) – [Narrator] Watch Dust. Like this video. Subscribe for new visions
of the future every week. It is the business of the
future to be dangerous. Your future is Dust.